Types of Contracts
Contractual risks are risks associated with explicit and legally binding contracts that can be:
- Lending Products or other Credit Risks
- Underwritten Insurance Contracts
- Internal Performance Contracts (employee / labour contracts)
- External Performance Contracts (outsourcing, procurement)
Parallel to the Risk Taxonomies are the various Contract Taxonomies that categorize the various forms of contracts enumerated above
- The Financial Industry Business Ontology FIBO
Issues and Challenges
- Existing market positions in Securities or Derivatives that are actively traded in markets can be considered both contractual risks and business (market) risks.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Contractual Risks"
This category contains only the following page.