A Credit Card is a subclass of Loan Or Credit, in turn a subclass of Financial Product. A card payment method of a particular brand or name. Used to mark up a particular payment method and/or the financial product/service that supplies the card account.
- Loan Term: The duration of the loan or credit agreement.
- Amount: The amount of money.
- Required Collateral: Assets required to secure loan or credit repayments. It may take form of third party pledge, goods, financial instruments (cash, securities, etc.)
- Annual Percentage Rate
- Interest Rate
- Fees And Commissions Specification
- Financial Industry Business Ontology project