- 1 About the Open Risk Manual
- 2 Get Involved!
- 3 Latest Updates
- 4 Open Risk Academy Courses
- 5 Featured Categories
- 6 Further Open Risk Resources
About the Open Risk Manual
The Open Risk Manual is an open online repository of information about risk management in all its forms. The Manual is developed and maintained by Open Risk. Our objective is to create a comprehensive, detailed, authoritative collection of risk management resources that are easily accessible by anybody, anywhere - well, network access is currently required! You can read more about the Open Risk Manual concept here.
- You can provide short anonymous feedback on any page by clicking on the "Help improve this page" box at the end of every page.
- Questions? Check the Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common issues.
- Join the community at the Open Risk Commons
- Alternatively you can also post and discuss pages in our Reddit Channel
- eProcurement Ontology (New Category)
- Portfolio Carbon Footprint (Update)
- Data Science (Expanded Category)
- Concepts and Methods of the US Input-Output Accounts (New Category)
- Environmental Extended Input-Output Models (Update)
- Climate Dictionary (New Category)
- Equator Principles (Update)
- Energy Accounting (New Category)
- European Sustainability Reporting Standards and ESRS Glossary
Open Risk Academy Courses
Follow up with more in-depth exploration of topics at the Open Risk Academy. The following is the catalog of available courses (open and free - self registration required).
|Risk Modeling using Python
|Credit Concentration Courses
|General Data Science
The tables below organize some of the currently available risk manual articles in a convenient set of categories. Keep in mind that an article can appear in several categories (and there are many more categories than those in the tables). Would you like to recommend a new category? Use the feedback button at the bottom of the page!
These categories focus on new developments such as new markets, new products or emerging risks linked to the sustainability transition
Credit Portfolio Management
The Credit Portfolio Management category covers all things credit. From the assessment of credit risk, the functioning and setup of firms granting credit to the relevant regulation and accounting standards.
Information Technology and Quantitative Tools
IT and Quantitative tools are indispensable in risk management and this collection of articles aims to make it easy to review the state-of-the-art in each area
General Risk Management and Regulation
General topics that touch all aspects of risk management
Further Open Risk Resources
We are rolling out a new feature that aims to support offline availability of some of the Open Risk Manual content. The approach is to generate PDF files from a selection of entries. First examples are available from the
The collection of such "pdf books" is also be available on a dedicated github repository. NB: The present collection is experimental and limited in both scope and presentation.
Besides searching for articles by keyword, the Open Risk Manual offers a number of options to browse using visual category trees