How to become a Contributor to the Risk Manual
From Open Risk Manual
- First, make sure you understand the objectives and mode of operation of the Open Risk Manual. Most importantly that you agree to release any contributions under a Creative Commons License
- Request a Risk Manual account!
- If for whatever reason the self-registration does not work, send us an email to info at openrisk dot eu with your desired username / nickname. We will send you back confirmation of the account and a temporary password which you should change after your first login
- Log in by clicking on the upper right corner and entering your credentials
- Create your Author profile, see an example here
- Read the editing instructions
- Start a new article using (if appropriate) the manual template
- Use the Discussion Pages for issues or questions related to specific page content
- Use the Github Repository for issues or questions related to the wiki itself
- Have fun!