From Open Risk Manual
- Shift Categories and Properties to change the Semantic Hierarchy. Multiple Categories/Properties (within the same parent node) can be selected and shifted.
- Shifting Properties to Categories and vice versa is not possible.
- Adding a node leads to the creation of a new wiki page.
- Delete functionionality is due to security reasons currently disabled. Deleting a node leads to a deletion in the Tree. However, it has no effects on Semantic MediaWiki.
- Jump to Page creates a new tab with the corresponding URL of the selected node/wiki page.
- Note: Loading Cateogries and Properties can take, depending on the amount of Categories and Properties in the wiki, up to several seconds.