Political Risk Analysis
Political Risk Analysis is the Risk Analysis of Political Risk. Due to the complexity and context depend nature of the risk, it is largely a qualitative analysis, potentially leading to an expert based model / scorecard, for example a Qualitative Rating Score.
The analysis may involves some or all of the following elements:
- Review of Governmental organization (representativeness, legitimacy, popular support)
- Economic strengths / weaknesses of the country and its main productive / business sectors
- Historical analysis of the political trajectory of the country (and similar countries)
- Geopolitical Risk analysis (relations with other countries)
- Scenario Analysis of possible future developments.