From Open Risk Manual
Definition of ESMA Automobile.Exposures.Manufacturer
- Member of Table: ESMA Automobile Exposures Table
- ESMA Field Index: AUTL53
Brand name of the vehicle manufacturer E.g. enter "Skoda", not "Volkswagen".
The field type / format is: ALPHANUM-100
No Data Options
- The field can be empty under data options ND1-ND4
- The field cannot be empty under data option ND5
No Data Options Legend
|ND1||Data not collected as not required by the lending or underwriting criteria|
|ND2||Data collected on underlying exposure application but not loaded into the originator’s reporting system|
|ND3||Data collected on underlying exposure application but loaded onto a separate system from the originator’s reporting system|
|ND4||Data collected but will only be available from YYYY-MM-DD (YYYY-MM-DD shall be completed)|
- This text is generated automatically. Do not edit manually!
- This information is provided as is. Refer to the ESMA Securitisation Template for pointers to definitive instructions