EBA NPL.Counterparty Group.Type of Sponsor
Definition of Counterparty Group / Type of Sponsor
Counterparty Group.Type of Sponsor: Type of entity the sponsor is i.e. Listed Corporate, Unlisted Corporate, Listed Fund, Unlisted Fund and High Net Worth Individual
- EBA Field Index 2.004
- Documentation Entry 7
"Type of Sponsor" is the type of Sponsor entity. An unlisted corporate may have an unlimited number of shareholders to raise capital for any commercial venture.
The field type is a Choice field.
The following choices are available:
- (a) Listed Corporate is a Corporate entity whose shares are quoted and traded on a Stock Exchange (Listed Security)
- (b) Unlisted Corporate is a Corporate entity whose shares are not quoted and traded on a stock exchange
- (c) Listed Fund is a fund whose shares are quoted and traded on a Stock exchange
- (d) Unlisted Fund is a fund whose shares are not quoted and traded on a Stock exchange
- (e) Partnership is where the Sponsor constitutes a group of individuals who form a legal partnership where profits and liabilities are shared
- (f) Private Individual
The field's importance for the Loan Tape is Important.
The field belongs to the EBA NPL Counterparty Group Table.
The field applies to 4 of the 7 EBA NPL Asset Classes. It does not apply to Residential Real Estate Loans, Unsecured Loans, Auto Loans,
The field is applicable to all borrower types.
The field is Not Confidential
- This text is generated automatically. Do not edit manually!
- This information is provided as is. Refer to the EBA NPL Template for pointers to definitive instructions