EBA NPL.Counterparty.Legal Procedure Type
Definition of Counterparty / Legal Procedure Type
Counterparty.Legal Procedure Type: Type of insolvency or restructuring process the counterparty is currently in
- EBA Field Index 3.077
- Documentation Entry 90
The field type is a Choice field.
Legal Procedure Type is the type of insolvency or restructuring process the Counterparty is currently in. The following choices are available:
- (a) Corporate Restructuring Procedures which also include funds
- (b) Corporate Insolvency Procedures which also include funds
- (c) Private Individual Counterparty Debt Compromise Procedures
- (d) Private Individual Counterparty Insolvency Procedures
- (e) Partnership Restructuring Procedures
- (f) Partnership Insolvency Procedures
- (g) Other
The field's importance for the Loan Tape is Critical.
The field belongs to the EBA NPL Counterparty Table.
The field applies to all of the 7 EBA NPL Asset Classes.
The field is applicable to all borrower types.
The field is Not Confidential
- This text is generated automatically. Do not edit manually!
- This information is provided as is. Refer to the EBA NPL Template for pointers to definitive instructions