A Credit Controller is an individual formally performing a Credit Decision (credit approval) function within a firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Involved in the Credit Decision process with delegated authority to approve credit within some limits
Description of the abilities, proficiencies, know-hows, skills the a person must possess in order to carry out the risk management responsibilities
- Business Skills
- Technical Skills
- General Skills (Linguistic)
Indication as to whether the function is formally segmented into seniority levels (e.g. junior, senior) that have material skill / experience requirements and are not simply organizational arrangements.
Experience denotes the intangible qualities acquired by a person in the process of having performed certain functions in the past
- Required experience in related business models
- General work experience
Education denotes any formal and long duration training that is considered an important prerequisite for a role
- Educational level, e.g., university or college degree
- Subject matter of studies / Specialization
- Educational institution
Qualifications are formal certifications that a person fulfills some professional requirements
- Admittance to professional societies etc.
- The ESCO Code to which this job best corresponds to (as the most detailed leaf of the tree)