From Open Risk Manual
Synthetic collateralized debt obligations are instruments designed to provide the same kind of structure and returns as a CDO, but these are not backed by an actual pool of debt assets.
Pages in category "Synthetic CDOs"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Synthetic Amortizing Security
- Synthetic Balance Sheet CDO
- Synthetic CDO
- Synthetic CDO Portfolio
- Synthetic CDO Portfolio Constituent
- Synthetic CDO Tranche
- Synthetic Debt Instrument Pool
- Synthetic Debt Instrument Pool Funding Asset
- Synthetic Debt SPV
- Synthetic Pool Asset
- Synthetic Structured Finance Instrument