Types of Contracts
Contractual risks are risks associated with explicit and legally binding contracts that can be:
- Existing market positions in Securities or Derivatives
- Lending Products or other Credit Risks
- Underwritten Insurance
- Internal Performance contracts (labour contracts)
- External Performance contracts (outsourcing)
Parallel to the Risk Taxonomies are the various Contract Taxonomies that categorize the various forms of contracts enumerated above
- The Financial Industry Business Ontology FIBO
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Contractual Risks"
This category contains only the following page.