From Open Risk Manual
This category provides metadata about the FIBO Business Entities (BE) Domain, which covers defines business concepts that are used for data governance, interoperability, and in regulatory reporting about business entities.
The business scope of the BE categories covers a range of business and legal entities that are considered by financial industry firms, regulators and other industry participants to be of relevance in the financial services domain, including:
- Legal entities generally
- Corporate structure, ownership and control, including primary executive roles for businesses
- Functional entities such as governments and government entities, non-governmental organizations, international organizations, not-for-profit organization, etc.
- Concepts specific to corporations, partnerships, private limited companies, sole proprietorships, and trusts.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Business Models (38 P)
- ► Corporations (7 P)
- ► Government Entities (25 P)
- ► Legal Entities (4 C)
- ► Ownership And Control (7 C, 1 P)
- ► Partnerships (23 P)
- ► Private Limited Companies (1 P)
- ► Sole Proprietorships (2 P)
- ► Trusts (7 P)