Category:Asset Backed Securities
Asset-backed securities have income payments derived from and backed (collateralized) by a specified pool of underlying assets which are generally small and illiquid and unable to be sold individually.This category provides metadata about the Debt Asset-Backed Securities module and its contents.
Pages in category "Asset Backed Securities"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Index Amortizing Bond
- Index Based Coupon Bond
- Index Linked Coupon
- Index Linked Coupon Terms
- Index Linked Principal Determination Terms
- Inflation Bond Interest Payment Terms
- Inflation Bond Principal Repayment Terms
- Inflation Bond Variable Coupon
- Inflation Bond Variable Coupon Terms
- Inflation Factor Expression