Progress report on implementation of the Basel regulatory framework.
This updated Progress report on implementation of the Basel regulatory framework provides a high-level view of Basel Committee members' progress in adopting Basel II, Basel 2.5 and Basel III, as of end March 2013. It focuses on the status of domestic rule-making processes to ensure that the Committee's capital standards are transformed into national law or regulation according to the internationally agreed timeframes. The Committee believes that disclosure will provide additional incentive for members to fully comply with the international agreements. This report updates the Committee's October 2012 report to G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors on implementation of the Basel regulatory framework.
- Progress report table on the Basel II adoption (per country, last updated March 2013)
- Progress report table on the Basel2.5 adoption (per country, last updated March 2013)
- Progress report table on the Basel III adoption (per country, last updated March 2013)
- Domestic implementation documents (per country)
- Publication Date: April 2013
- Publication Type: Implementation Reports
- Publication Status: Superseded
- Publication Category: Implementation
- Number of Pages: 13
- Keywords: Compliance, Level 2 Assessments
For definitive information on regulatory matters always consult primary sources, especially where it concerns legally binding rules and regulations.
The above regulatory document abstract is quoted verbatim in this Open Risk Manual entry and provided free of charge for the convenience of all internet users. There is no explicit or implicit endorsement of this web service by the Bank of International Settlements. The copyright of the included material rests with the original authors (Links to the original texts are duly provided).