Compensation Principles and Standards Assessment Methodology.
The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision's Compensation Principles and Standards Assessment Methodology aims to guide supervisors in reviewing individual firms' compensation practices and assessing their compliance with the FSB Principles for Sound Compensation Practices and their implementation standards. It seeks to foster supervisory approaches that are effective in promoting sound compensation practices at banks and help support a level playing field.
- Publication Date: January 2010
- Publication Type: Sound Practices
- Publication Status: Current
- Publication Category: Supervision
- Number of Pages: 37
- Keywords: Supervisory Review, FSB Principles, Corporate Governance, FSB Standards, Governance, Compensation, Remuneration Committee, Compensation Practices, Remuneration
For definitive information on regulatory matters always consult primary sources, especially where it concerns legally binding rules and regulations.
The above regulatory document abstract is quoted verbatim in this Open Risk Manual entry and provided free of charge for the convenience of all internet users. There is no explicit or implicit endorsement of this web service by the Bank of International Settlements. The copyright of the included material rests with the original authors (Links to the original texts are duly provided).