About the Open Risk Manual
The Open Risk Manual is an open online repository of information for risk management developed and maintained by Open Risk and contributing Authors. The objective is to create a comprehensive, detailed, authoritative collection of risk management resources that are easily accessible by anybody, anywhere - well, network access is currently required! You can read more about the concept here.
The table below organizes some of the currently available risk manual articles in a convenient set of categories. Keep in mind that an article can appear in several categories (and there are many more categories than those in the table). Would you like to recommend a new category? Use the feedback button at the bottom of the page!
Looking for significant latest additions? Here we showcase various individual risk manual entries or collections of such entries:
- Resources for building Credit Scoring in Python
- Update of the Open Risk Data catalog of open data sources relevant for risk management
- The Credit Section of the ECB's Guide to Internal Risk Models is now integrated in articles that reference related concepts. The corresponding entries are grouped in the ECB TRIM Category
- New category covering Risk Management Jobs
- Comprehensive collection of NPL Valuation Resources (NPL Category)
- Updated (1.1) Version of the EBA Recommended Non-Performing Loan Templates
- List of Risk Management Heroes. The exceptional individuals that have contributed to the theory and practice of Risk Management across diverse domains
- Expanded subcategory of Loss Given Default including a catalog of Loss Given Default Models
- Whats up with CPM? Best Practices in Credit Portfolio Management
- Sometimes a single phrase is worth more than a whole book: The collection of Risk Management One-Liners
- Don't embark building quantitative risk models without consulting the Zen of Modeling
Besides searching for articles by keyword, the Open Risk Manual offers a number of options to browse using visual category trees
- Browse by Risk Type, as classified according to a Risk Taxonomy
- Browse using the Periodic Table of Risk, with a focus on elementary causes of risk
- Browse a Graphical Category tree
- Browse a Semantic Hierachy. Please note this page requires some time to load
If you are interested to contribute to the sibling effort of an open source risk platform please take a look here. Open Risk uses the Risk Manual also as repository of model documentation for the Open Risk Platform.