Category:Products and Markets
The category products and markets is a broad umbrella category that organizes categories about specific financial products or markets segments.
The subcategories may be in relation
- the type of economic agents (e.g. retail lending, SME lending)
- the type of financial product used (e.g. securitisation)
- specialized risk management issues (e.g climater risk)
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► European Finance (3 C, 13 P)
- ► Project Finance (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Retail Lending (7 P)