From Open Risk Manual
Experience and Interests
- Hans is a managing director of risk management consultancy Gutmark, Radtke & Company, and he is based in London. From its offices in Frankfurt, London and Luxemburg, his team provides risk advisory services to financial institutions across Europe and the United Kingdom. (Please do follow our company here on LinkedIn for risk related news and updates)
- Hans holds a degree in Information Systems and has over 20 years of experience in designing, validating, implementing and optimising market and credit risk solutions for banks, asset managers and insurance companies. He has also helped his clients deliver regulatory initiatives, managing key projects across workstreams addressing changes to models, processes, systems and governance frameworks.
- Prior to founding Gutmark, Radtke & Company in 2001, Hans has worked for KPMG, Coopers & Lybrand (now part of PwC), BfG Bank (now part of Santander) and IBM (apparently still IBM).
- Outside of work, Hans reads the works of Carl Barks, listens to obscure music and spends as much time as possible with his family.
- Specialties: Financial risk management, including market and credit risk management as well as economic capital measurement in a corporate and investment banking context. Securities and derivatives operations. Project and programme management.